Kristina Waldron, LMFT is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, community speaker and strength-based coach who is passionate about helping individuals, children, families and couples who seek to develop a core confidence that is stronger than their fears and worries that hold them back from living the life they desire to live.
Kristina works with clients on how they navigate relationships, how to handle relational stress, how move forward from old behaviors and habits, how to reduce stress, heal from loss and traumas, and provide support on navigating through life’s many transitions. She can help with supporting clients to create a foundation of clarity and resiliency as they navigate through their daily lives.
Kristina has provided therapeutic services in a variety of settings over the past 9 years including outpatient clinics, school-based settings (pre-school through 12th grade,), home-based settings for young children and their families, private practice settings, non-profit organizations, and community-based environments facilitating groups and classes. Her experience and expertise lie in the practice of several trauma-based evidenced based practices deriving from clinically relevant research in the field of clinical Psychology, that contributes towards treatment effectiveness of the clients she works with.
“I am trained to take an integrative and collaborative approach with clients and combine and utilize the most relevant therapeutic techniques as we work together from theoretical orientations such as: systemic, psycho-dynamic, cognitive-behavioral, trauma informed, solution focused and attachment-based therapies to assist my clients with achieving their desired goals.
I believe, that most people are capable of change if given the opportunity, support, and motivation in order to achieve greater success in all aspects of their lives. My warm and friendly approach with clients in session is encouraging, inclusive and collaborative. I tailor therapeutic interventions used to support your individual needs and issues. I look forward to the opportunity in working with you.” – Kristina Waldron, LMFT
Kristina brings her experience and expertise into helping with a wide range of issues including, but not limited to:
- Children & Adolescents
- Coping Skills
- Divorced Families & Co-Parent Counseling
- Family Relationships & Conflict
- Grief & Loss
- Life Transitions
- Parent Coaching
- Parent Groups & Classes
- Self-Esteem Issues
Licensure and Certification
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, California, LMFT 107132
Education & Professional Affiliations
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Minor in Child Development, California State University of Northridge, Northridge, CA
- Master of Arts in Psychology with emphasis of Marriage and Family Therapy, Phillips Graduate Institute, Chatsworth, CA
- UC Davis Certified Parent-Child Interaction Trainer of Trainers
- Member of California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Member of American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Member of Zero to Three
- Child & Family Center, Santa Clarita, CA, Early Childhood Therapist
- Child & Family Center, Santa Clarita, CA, Parenting Groups Instructor & Facilitator
- Child & Family Center, Santa Clarita, CA, Crisis-Outpatient Therapist
- William S. Hart School District, Santa Clarita, CA, School Based Therapist/DIS Therapist, MFT Intern
- Santa Clarita Domestic Violence Center, Psychotherapist, Groups facilitator, MFT Trainee